The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the ‘Provisional Answer Key’ of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2022. Candidates can check the ‘Answer Key’ by visiting the official website of the exam (ctet.nic.in). Also, if there is any objection about this answer, the candidates have been given the opportunity to challenge.
How to challenge the Citet exam answer?
1) Candidates must first visit the official website (ctet.nic.in) to challenge.
2) Then click on ‘Submit Key Challenge for CTET December 2022’ link on homepage.
3) Roll number and date of birth should be given in the new window that opens.
4) The next step is to select the question on which objection or question is to be challenged.
5) Now candidates have to submit the challenge with suitable evidence.
Read more: Recruitment of 3 thousand vacancies in BSK in the state
The deadline for challenging the ‘Provisional Answer Key’ of the CITATE exam has been fixed till 12 noon on February 17. In that case, the challenge must be given within the stipulated time. 1000/- directed to deposit Rs.1000/- for each question challenged. Then the ‘Final Answer Key’ will be released after considering the challenges of the candidates. And based on this final answer mark, it is known that CITATE exam result will be published. Incidentally, from 28th December 2022 to 7th February this year, CITATE exam was organized in 243 exam centers in 74 cities of the country. The exam is conducted in two shifts. More than two and a half lakh candidates participated in the examination.