mushroom cultivation in hindi: mushroom (Mushroom) You must have heard the name of Farmed White Gold it is said. If you haven’t heard, today we are going to tell you Mushroom farming (mushroom farming Giving complete information about.
first know what is mushroom,
Mushroom kind of fungus is to whom mushroom
And mushroom Also known as. in this green cleaver This is the reason why other green plants are not green. Many types of nutrients are present in mushrooms. Apart from being delicious to eat, mushroom is also very beneficial for health.
Doctors believe that its consumption is a panacea for human health. Apart from being delicious to eat, mushroom is also very beneficial for health. anti-oxidants, protein, vitamin D, Rich in Selenium and Zinc use of mushrooms Used to make many medicines. The nutrients present in it keep your body safe from many dangerous diseases.
Due to the many nutritional properties of the mushroom, it is used as a medicine in China and in Rome. food of god
It is called
How to do mushroom cultivation (how to cultivate mushroom
- Mushroom farming It’s very easy. You do not need farming for its cultivation. You can start its cultivation from a small place or even a room in the house.
- The most essential thing for its cultivation is compost manure. Mushroom seeds are sown in this compost.
- You can easily make compost manure from paddy or wheat straw which is easily available in the village at cheap prices.
- To make compost, a mixture of straw and straw is sprinkled with water intermittently for 48 hours on a paved floor. Gypsum and BHC are used for treating this straw.
Necessary climate for mushroom production
The most important thing for mushroom production is suitable climate and temperature. Mushroom cultivation requires a cool climate. For this, the temperature of 18 centigrade to 30 centigrade is considered good. But nowadays many such species of mushroom have come which are cultivated throughout the year.
Mushroom Varieties (mushroom varieties)
In our country there are mainly 4 types Mushroom farming it occurs.
- button mushroom (button mushrooms
- Dhingri Mushroom (oyster mushrooms
- Milky mushroom (milky mushrooms
- straw mushroom (straw mushroom),
mushroom cultivation training
Mushroom cultivation requires training. Its farming is not like normal farming. If you start its cultivation without training, then you may have to bear the loss.
Training is also needed for its cultivation because in training you are not only told about cultivation but also how to sell mushrooms, government grants and challenges of mushroom cultivation. Therefore, before starting it, take its training.
Where to get mushroom cultivation training
Training is an important part of mushroom production because without training the chances of failure increase. Mushroom farming For all the information and seeds of mushroom, you can contact the following institutions.
- National Mushroom Research Center, Bambaghat Solan, Himachal Pradesh.
- Department of Plant Pathology Indira Gandhi Agricultural University Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
- Department of Plant Pathology, IIHR Bangalore, Karnataka.
- forest Department, Meghalaya, Shillong.
- Horticulture Directorate, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Horticulture Directorate, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
Apart from this, you can also visit the nearest Krishi Vigyan Kendra You can also contact for training.
if you Mushroom farming Want more information about, you can visit our website therulalinda.in But keep visiting. Here you will be given all the information about agriculture.
Read this also- Learn here how to cultivate button mushrooms