The candidates of Joint Entrance Main (JEE Main) 2023 examination are being given the opportunity to amend the application form again. Recently, the National Testing Agency (NTA) in a tweet said that after the JEE Main Session 1 exam results, candidates can change their application form if there is any mistake. In that case correction can be done by visiting the Joint Examination website (jeemain.nta.nic.in).
How to amend the application form?
1) Candidates should first go to the website (jeemain.nta.nic.in) to correct the application form of Joint Entrance Main 2023 exam.
2) Then click on the website correction link.
3) Now you have to give application number and password.
4) Then make the necessary corrections in the application form.
5) Candidates have to submit the application after verifying all the information correctly.
6) Candidates can save the page if necessary.
Job News: Animal Resource Development Department of the State Recruitment
JEE Main Session 1 exam started from 24th January. The results will be published in a few days. JEE Main Session 2 exam will start in April. Incidentally, a few days ago i.e. last 14th, 15th January, the ‘Correction Window’ was opened for correcting the application form. However, candidates were not given the opportunity to change some information. Therefore, it has been recently informed that once again the opportunity to amend is being given.