JEE Main 2023: Joint Entrance Main (JEE Main) Session 1 exam application revision process has started. If a candidate has made a mistake during the registration of the examination, an opportunity is given to correct it. Candidates can correct the mistakes by visiting the official website of Joint Entrance (jeemain.nta.nic.in) by 11:50 PM on 14th January.
How to correct mistakes in the application form?
1) Candidates must first visit the official website (jeemain.nta.nic.in) to correct mistakes in JEE Main exam application.
2) Then click on Modify Application link on home page.
3) Then sign in with application number and password.
4) Candidates should then correct the mistakes in the application form.
5) Then the fee has to be paid.
6) Finally candidates should take a print out of the form.
Job News: Calcutta Port Recruitment
This year’s joint entrance exam will be conducted in two sessions. The first session will be held on
Between 24th and 31st January. And the second session will be held from 6th April to 12th April. Registration for the second session will start soon. But the registration for the first session started earlier. If there is any mistake in the application, candidates will get a chance to correct it. Candidates will have the chance to revise till 11:50 pm on 14th January. It has been informed that NTA will not accept the correction of any candidate after the stipulated time. Besides, the candidates have to pay the additional fee in all cases.