However, there is no official announcement of the 13th installment of PM-KISAN. But it is believed that the farmers involved in the scheme are going to get the money in their bank accounts from 24 February 2023. In fact PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme (PM-KISAN) is going to complete 4 years on 24th February.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the 12th tranche of financial benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme on 17 October last. More than 10 lakh beneficiary farmer families are credited with over Rs 16,000 crore in their bank accounts.
How to check Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi 13th installment status?
1. First Step: Go to PM KISAN official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/ portal.
2. Second Step: You will see map of India under Payment Success tab.
3. Third Step: On the right side, there will be a yellow colored tab called “Dashboard”.
4. Step Four: Click on Dashboard.
5. Fifth Step: After clicking, you will be taken to a new page.
6. Sixth Step: In the Gram Dashboard tab, you have to fill your complete details.
7. Seventh Step: Select the state, district, sub-district and panchayat where you live.
8. Eighth Step: Then click on show button.
9. Ninth Step: After that you can see your details.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme, launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2019, aims to provide income support to all landowning farmer families including cultivable land in the country. Under the scheme, Rs 6000 is paid into the bank account every year.