State Bank of India (SBI) released the Admit Card of Probationary Officer (PO) Main Exam. Recently the result of SBI PO Prelims exam has been published. Candidates who clear this preliminary phase can participate in the mains exam. SBI Probationary Officer Posts Main Exam will be held by 30th January. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of SBI (sbi.co.in) to download the Mains Exam Admit Card.
How to download admit card?
1) To download the SBI PO Men Exam Admit Card candidates must first visit the SBI official website (sbi.co.in).
2) Then go to ‘Career’ section.
3) Then click on the admit card download link.
4) After that candidates have to give registration number or roll number and date of birth.
5) Now you will see the admit on the screen. After that candidates can download and print the admit card.
Job News: Central Govt Coast Guard Recruitment
State Bank of India will recruit candidates for the post of Probationary Officer for 1673 vacancies. Similarly, the candidates will be selected in the three phases of preliminary examination, main examination and interview. Candidates who clear the preliminary exam will participate in the main exam on 30th January. The exam will be conducted online. The test will consist of questions on Reasoning, Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, English Language and General/Economics/Banking Knowledge. There will be total two parts objective type questions of 200 marks and essay type of 50 marks. Recently the admit card of SBI main exam has been published. Candidates must bring this admit card on the day of examination. Candidates who qualify Mains exam will be recruited through interview.