Sources of Vitamin C: These days the demand for fruits rich in Vitamin C has increased in the market. in these fruits Lemon, Guava, Amla And Orange are prominent. tell you, Like protein for our body, mineral,
Carbohydrates are essential for our body in the same way vitamin C
Even more is needed. We need this vitamin in our daily food.,Must be included in paan.
whom ascorbic acid also known as, It is an essential nutrient that keeps the body fit. found in foods and dietary supplements, It assists in many biological functions, such as the synthesis of collagen, Wound healing etc.
to vitamin c ,immunity booster, is considered,
Taking it can actually prevent infection.
Good sources of vitamin C are fruits and vegetables. According to research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),
US Estimated 7.1% The population may be classified as vitamin C deficient. Vitamin C is believed to aid in the treatment or prevention of certain diseases., in which winter, asthma, bronchitis, cancer, cataracts,
gastritis, Glaucoma, heart disease, high blood pressure, include osteoarthritis. Vitamin C is very helpful in summer.
Vitamin C profit (Benefits of Vitamin C
- It is an essential nutrient but we lack the ability to synthesize it.
- it protects our bones, Helps build our tissues and is an important factor in the absorption of iron.
- it a very powerful antioxidant Is. You must ensure that you regularly get your daily dose of Vitamin C., because
it is a water soluble vitamin And most of it is not stored in the body.
- It helps in increasing our immunity.
- Vitamin C is also very beneficial for our skin and hair.
- Guava is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C. The amount of vitamin C in guava fruit is comparable to that of oranges. 4 It is many times more.
- Vitamin C helps in improving immunity and protects you from common infections and diseases.
- Enriched with Vitamin C content, Guava is very good for the skin as it contains sufficient amount of antioxidant, vitamins and minerals are, Which helps in boosting immunity. It is very beneficial for healthy and glowing skin.
- The presence of Vitamin C can protect against damage caused by free radicals and also helps in improving the elasticity of the skin.
- It is helpful in preventing the signs of aging.
Guava is such a fruit which is easily available to us. it is no wonder that,
The unique taste of guava and its health benefits will definitely make you want to eat this nectarine fruit.
Apart from this, guava contains a high amount of fiber and potassium, which is not only very good for health, but guava leaf is also useful in reducing the level of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Vitamin C in Lemon, Contains fiber and various beneficial elements.
- This nutrient is helpful in many health benefits.
Lemon keeps the heart healthy, controls weight, And helpful in healthy benefits.
healthy benefits of lemon
- about a lemon 31 Provides 10 mg Vitamin C.
- Lemon is beneficial in detoxifying our body.
- It removes the toxins from our body.
- Consuming it can reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke.
The risk of is reduced.
Lemon not only contains Vitamin C which is considered good for the heart but also, Fiber is also found in lemon which has many benefits. Lemon is easily available to us, that is why we must include it in our daily diet.
We all know how beneficial Amla is for our health. Amla becomes available as soon as winter comes. this one Of green colour It is a fruit which is sour and bitter in taste but it is considered a panacea for our body. This tiny fruit is packed with nutrients and does wonders for your body.
- It is a great source of antioxidants, Especially Vitamin C. It also contains polyphenols (gallic acid, ellagic acid,
- Polyphenols are antioxidants that prevent free radical damage in the body and fight various types of cancer and heart diseases.
- It contains sufficient amount of fiber and minerals. Altogether, This small fruit increases the strength of the body and prevents many diseases.
The amount of vitamin C in gooseberry is twenty times more than that of other citrus fruits.
benefits of gooseberry
- It improves digestion and has a very high fiber content.
- This reduces the chances of constipation.
- Amla is also helpful in reducing diarrhea.
- It also stimulates the secretion of gastric and digestive juices,
That’s why it should be eaten after meals.
- Amla is helpful in increasing our eyesight and keeping our teeth healthy.
- It also strengthens our hair.
Amla is a fruit rich in chromium which is very beneficial for diabetic patients. it Chromium helps with insulin production Which helps in reducing the blood sugar level. Low sugar and high fiber fruits are perfect for any type of diabetic patient.
- As an excellent source of the antioxidant vitamin C.
- Oranges have the power to combat the formation of cancer-causing free radicals.
- Orange is helpful in controlling high blood pressure.
- It also lowers cholesterol in the body.
One cup of orange juice provides a person’s daily potassium requirement. 14% can provide. Orange is very useful in destroying the free radicals that are formed in our body.
Overall, orange is a fruit that has many benefits., And we must include it in our diet. Orange juice protects us from many diseases and it is very beneficial.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question- In which fruit is Vitamin C found?
Answer- Vitamin C is found in plenty in fruits like lemon, orange, amla, guava, grapes etc.
Question- What should be eaten for Vitamin C?
Answer- For vitamin C, sour fruits like guava, grapes, lemon, orange, amla, guava etc. should be eaten.
Question- What happens due to Vitamin C deficiency?
Answer- Deficiency of Vitamin C leads to scurvy disease.
Question- Which fruit is highest in Vitamin C?
Answer- Vitamin C is highest in Amla.