The state received 242 crores for the improvement of the education sector! The state got a huge amount of money –

Investigation is going on in the state regarding teacher recruitment corruption. The incident has also affected the education system of the state. However, in the meantime, the state received grants from the Center for development in the education sector. It is learned that a huge sum of money has been donated to the state government.

Recently a letter has been sent by the center to the state. Where the allocation of 242 crores has been announced for the education sector of the state. Earlier, the state government had sent a letter to the Center seeking allocation for infrastructural improvement of schools in the state. After that, the center thought about the matter. The discussion is also with the state. After that money was sent by the center to the state.

Read more:
Care taker recruitment in hostel next to higher secondary
Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak is going on in the state

According to Nabanna sources, recently the Union Ministry of Education has sent a grant of about 242 crores to the state for the purpose of improving school education in this letter from the Centre. This grant has been allocated by the Center for the infrastructural development of about 2000 schools in the state. The funds are said to be mainly used for improving the infrastructure of schools built before 1945. Where the center will pay 60 percent and the state will pay the remaining 40 percent.

Incidentally, on the one hand, the state is plagued with teacher recruitment corruption, and on the other hand, the heated political situation. The Chief Minister of the state himself complained that the Center did not receive funds for the 100-day rural program or Awas Yojana. In such an environment, it can be imagined that the money allocated by the center is playing an important role.

Read more: Check what job form filling is currently going on

Leave a Comment