UGC NET 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) exam application deadline. It has recently been announced that the application deadline is being extended till next Monday i.e. 23rd January. In that case the interested candidates can apply through the exam website (ugcnet.nta.nic.in).
How to apply?
1) To apply for the UGC NET 2023 exam, candidates must first visit the official website of the exam (ugcnet.nta.nic.in).
2) Then click on the ‘Online Application for UGC NET’ link on the homepage.
3) Register for the exam by creating a new account or logging in.
4) Then give email address, phone number.
5) Then the exam application form has to be filled.
6) Now upload the necessary documents and submit the fee.
7) After submitting the application form, download and print the confirmation page.
Incidentally, the application process for UGC NET examination has started from last 29th December. The UGC NET exam is starting from 21st February and will continue till 10th March. According to NTA, the candidates will not be given a separate opportunity to correct the mistakes in the application form. So it is instructed to fill with correct information while filling up the form. Besides, the candidates will follow the official website of the exam to know the details related to the exam.